Not much action around here for the past 7 days. Fortunately, the coming weekend is shaping up for a great couple of days of sailing. My only concern is the wind is forecast to come from the south, and the temperature differential with the water may pose an issue in terms of decoupling. Never the less, I'm all over the forecast and, if its blowing, I'm going.
Probable venue likely to be Assateague, or Tower Road, which is a fun venue for bump n jump conditions.
James Roe during an October session at Tower:
From back in June
Last minute tune up at Tower before Loopfest!
Tower comes with a caveat: "often comes with strings attached"!