Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family. Hope your day was as fine as ours!

Janis and I on Christmas Day


My daughter and I after opening presents


My friend Scott Williams and I ham it up with the Incredible Hulk gloves


After the holiday gathering, Janis and I bolted for the coast, and we'll be here thru the weekend for which we have a pretty solid forecast here on the Delmarva. Sunday looks to be a fine day of ocean action. I'll probably sail Tower Road in Deleware (across from New Road).

COASTAL WATERS FROM CAPE HENLOPEN TO FENWICK ISLAND DE OUT 20 NM-
846 PM EST THU DEC 25 2008
SAT NIGHT
S WINDS 15 TO 20 KT...INCREASING TO 20 TO 25 KT AFTER
MIDNIGHT. SEAS BUILDING TO 4 TO 6 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AFTER
MIDNIGHT.

SUN
S WINDS AROUND 25 KT...BECOMING W IN THE AFTERNOON. GUSTS UP
TO 35 KT. SEAS 4 TO 7 FT. RAIN LIKELY IN THE MORNING

No comments: