Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Belated Fathers' Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there


Fathers day late afternoon session at Queen Anne Marina on the Chesapeake


I know it was cranking on the coast. Even Dave came out of the closet to sail. Reports on Monday had the wind anywhere from 4.5 up in Lewes, to 5.0 down in Dewey.

I must admit I thought that after the most excellent wave sailing in Assateague on Thursday, I'd be able to take the day off without too much obsessing. Still wasn't easy, especially after Coyle called, purportedly from a windy beach.

Never the less, I did get out on the Chesapeake, but in much lighter conditions than I would have hoped for.

5.8 and the floaty board

It was mostly transition practice and callus buildup, but still fun!


Pack it up Jack it up!

No comments: