Your Source for Quality RRD Stand Up Paddle Boards in the Mid-Atlantic
Check Out These Hurricane Earl Specials
Call for YOUR Live2Sail Special Price on These Boards
RRD Diamond Line
A line of SUP boards for real wave riders. This full range of boards will be able to satisfy all riding levels in all conditions, from small to big surf. A full wide nose with a retro style diamond tail outline with narrow lines towards the tail allow these boards to catch waves easily and maximize the potential of quick bottom turning on the spot once you are riding. A full double rail shape keeps a very flat comfortable deck for foot positioning while enhancing full speed control with the lower super thin part of the rail that touches the water. These are innovative and functional boards for serious riding. Every board is equipped with a double mast foot insert to be used for windsurfing.
Diamond Limited Edition
The top-level technology for pure hi-performance. Lightweight, built in full PVC and glass epoxy sandwich to maximize response to foot steering and allowing a quick transfer of each paddle stroke onto the deck of the board. A hi-tech jewel.
A pure artisan masterpiece. Incorporating master craftsmanship in handling wood veneers and glass work together with a perfect shape. The pure magic of wood is combined with a single sandwich skin construction and PVC double sandwich layer under the standing area.
Why should you buy from DelMarVa Board Sports?
1. Our customers get FREE Excursions for LIFE! You will be in “the SUP’er club” and you can come along on your board on any and all future adventures we offer (excluding 3rd party providers such as yoga and horseback riding). This would mean that you will also have SUP buddies.
2. We offer a comparative low price guarantee. If you get a printed price quote from one of our local or online competitors, we will match the price for an RRD comparable board.
3. We also offer FREE consignments to our customers so if in the future you want to get a different model, you can list your board for sale on our website for FREE. There is a huge market for used SUP gear, so don’t worry about not being able to sell in the future.
4. We are in TAX FREE Delaware
5. Your rental credit up to $150 can be applied towards the purchase of a NEW board.
6. We will throw in a free composite paddle and a free T-Shirt or credit $50 towards the purchase of a full carbon paddle with bag.