Friday, November 15, 2013

Tower Road 10/7

At Delmarva Board Sports, we were super busy this summer, and I didn't have much time to sail between early June and the AWT. In fact, I didn't get to sail at all. But come labor day, it becomes the season of George ;). If its blowing, I'm usually going.
 
An absolutely incredible run of wind began on Monday Oct 7. It blew south that first day and I sailed tower road, ocean side. Hadn't sailed this venue in several years.

 







No waves, but fun powered sailing. I hit a very high jump and the tendon snapped clean in half.
Inspect the closely, and make sure the safety line is attached. Thankfully mine were, and I was able to sail back in without any drama.







This session was just a warm up for what was to come. 
It was a helluva week......
 
 

No comments: