Friday, May 16, 2008

Skate sesh at Fulton High



Had a fun skate sesh tonight. Wife and I are headed out to the coast tonight for the reasonably good looking forecast this weekend. Tomorrow looks to be NW 15-20, so I'll shoot for Delaware Bay. Sunday the wind is supposed to clock back to the SW at 15-20 so I'm crossing my fingers for Assateague. Wave sailing is addicting man. I just can't wait to get back on it.Unfortunatly, Ken is tied up so I'll most likely be going solo to Assateague unless I can convince a few others give it a shot.

Breeze came up before we hit the road so I could resist a quick sesh, even shot some video.


Here is another short segment we filmed in lewes some time back:

Gotta run, headin out to Delaware.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Gotta love the skate sessions! Urban windsurfing rules!