Friday, October 24, 2008

Windy Weekend On The Delarmva!

Its been windy around here lately, and this weekend should be another wild one on the Delmarva! The forecasted strong wind AND rain should make for some fun adventure. I'm not one to let a little rain stop me.


Whatever, so long as its windy, I'll be happy! Man its been a great season. Every weekend has rocked, AND I've been able to poach an afternoon session during the week too. Gotta love that!




COASTAL WATERS FROM CAPE HENLOPEN TO FENWICK ISLAND DE OUT 20 NM-
1003 AM EDT FRI OCT 24 2008

SAT
SE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT...INCREASING TO 25 TO 30 KT WITH
OCCASIONAL GUSTS TO 35 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 4 TO 7 FT...BUILDING
TO 6 TO 9 FT IN THE AFTERNOON. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE
MORNING...THEN RAIN WITH A CHANCE OF TSTMS IN THE AFTERNOON WITH
VSBY 1 NM OR LESS.


SE is too onshore in Assateague, so I'll shoot for Tower Road, and if that doesn't work, I'll take a look at New Road.

Niko-lets touch base in the morning. Wes, sorry we missed you last weekend. Perhaps you can make it out tomorrow?!? I'll toss you free-form recognition award in the van just in case you can make it.

Check back tomorrow for a full report on the action. In the meantime, check out this
video of some awesome surf conditions down on The Outerbanks last weekend. Wow..

No comments: