Monday, February 4, 2008

Leaving for Maui in 3 days!

This is my first post, and it comes on the eve of my third trip to Maui in the past 20 months. I usually go in the summer, so this will be the first winter trip. In July, you can bank on the trades blowing 4.5 every day. Not sure what the conditions will be this trip, but I'm pretty confident I'll be able to sail somewhere, to say nothing of the exploring my wife and I are planning: the blow hole on the west side, whale watching, snorkeling, searching for waterfalls to swim thru and under, let me tell you, Maui is pure magic, and if you haven't been, make it a point to go at least once. Another exciting change this trip will be my go-pro helmet mount, and I hope to post some video here, so check back this weekend.

1 comment:

Relax said...

Great idea. I too am striving to complete my first forward.