Saturday, April 5, 2008

4/5/08 Huge forecast for tomorrow!



Tomorrow is shaping up to be a great day of wavesailing. Assateague works great on a northeast. Hoepfully the current wont be off the charts.

COASTAL WATERS FROM FENWICK ISLAND DE TO CHINCOTEAGUE VA OUT 20 NM-
COASTAL WATERS FROM CHINCOTEAGUE TO PARRAMORE ISLAND VA OUT 20 NM-
649 AM EDT SAT APR 5 2008

SUN
NE WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO AROUND 30 KT. SEAS 7 TO 9 FT.
PERIODS OF RAIN IN THE MORNING...THEN A CHANCE OF RAIN IN THE
AFTERNOON.

As a side note, I woke up today, hit the gym and then spent part of the afternoon tweaking the gear and cleaning out the van. I then spent some time editing thru my go-pro footage from Maui. I put together another video. Hope you don't mind if I indulge myself. I can never get enough of it.

No comments: