Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bonaire Trip!

Here is a guest post from my friend Jake Agoos (2nd from the right) who recently took a trip to Bonaire.
For anyone that windsurfs make sure to put Bonaire at the top of their list for their next vacation destination.
I am now going on 13 trips to Bonaire with three trips in the last 6 months and I can honestly say that everytime I go I have a better time than the last.

This past trip was a windy one with the majority of days 5.3 or better.
Vulcans was my goal and even though I did not reach it, my week was incredible nontheless.
What made this trip extraordinary was the amount of pro freestylers that flock to lac bay in the months of March through June.
It was truly awesome to be around so many passionate windsurfers.
Thxs for sending this material over Jake and see you on the water soon.

No comments: