Wednesday, February 10, 2010

White Out Conditions In Savage, Md.

Snow diving off the house into 50 inches of snow. Don't think I'll ever have a chance to do this again, so I. They are calling this the 100 year storm. So I took the leap!


Talk about ice cream headaches!

The storm appeared to have been moving out, so Janis and I ran out to take care of a few errands.


This is route 1 just north of Carmax

Then over to the weiss market for a few groceries

Look at these conditions. at least the store was empty!

Awesome, but don't try this at home kids. we probably shouldn't have gone out.
In the gusts, complete white out.
Bollman bridge, Savage Md.




What a storm!

1 comment:

Fish said...

Hey! That's how it used to feel to be Canadian! I'd be happy if that was happening up here! We've got nothing. A lame winter - it's all bare.