Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween

Saturday is Halloween, and that also happens to be my birthday. I’m hoping for a repeat of last year's epic session on my birthday.

and looking at the forecast, saturday is gonna rock, so bring it on...

Here is the coolest house decorated for Halloween that I've ever seen. If I was a kid, that would scare the heck out of me!



Leatherface







Some random shots from Deleware:









Looking forward to the next year of my life full of travel, adventure, and lots of windsurfing!

Question is, will the weekend forecast be a trick or a treat?!?!
The forecast is actually looking really good. I'm all over that....
Looking forward.............

2 comments:

Andy said...

I hope you have a windy BDay!! And if not, a Great BDay regardless!

rdm said...

Happy birthday George! Let's all pray for wind...