Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally, A Solid Forecast!!

I haven't been in the ocean in almost 4 weeks, and that has been all the more difficult because Hatteras has been soooo windy. I can hardly wait for tomorrow to come. Ken and I will be wavesailing Assataegue. The sesh will also serve as a final tune up for the Hatteras Wave Festival Loopopff which is scheduled to be held next weekend.

Anyone interested to join us tomorrow can get in touch with me via my email at the top of this web page. My phone has internet access so reach out and we'll hook you up!

Looking forward.......

2 comments:

Lano said...

Good luck George, 'forward' seems to be the theme of that last blog. No wind in SA today, or for the last few weeks actually, so I hope you score!

George Markopoulos said...

Lucky for you that you're going to Maui soon!