Friday, August 15, 2008

Plans Change

Because of the mediocre forecast, I'm making the executive decision to canel this weekends excursion to Hatteras.

Also, the possibility of good conditions next week heavily influenced my decision:

***STAY TUNED because a this developing tropical system and the precise track is very uncertain. However, this system could effect the OBX by the middle of next week!

If this forecast comes to fruition, I will definately be heading south mid week for a few days!

No comments: