Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun Times At Ego Beach

Friday, June 27, 2008 - conditions were 5.0 - 5.8, somewhat a gusty day, but still a fun day to be out with a few of my friends.


The only casulty of the day was one broken boom.



Me trying to go forward:


Andy on a nice one:

cut back by Keith


Ken going down the line

Andy again:

and again:



The price you pay:

Ken Kellar

Ken again:

Nice sequence by Andy:





Bill Bell

Bill again:


George (last name? from Frisco)



One of my wave rides:







Donald Obst:










Keith again:

Ken Kellar


Keith


Me trying to going into a forward. I crashed out hard, but it was painless (Sort off):



Here some video I shot w/the helmet cam:

1 comment:

Bill said...

Nice George, and kudos to Janis for the shots!!

My favs are the ones of Keith on that larger wave! Must have been earlier in the day since I do not remember any waves of that size when I arrived?!

PS: nice loop attempt shots!