Monday, June 23, 2008

Made It Back Home

Made it home last evening, but not before stopping in Nagshead to pick up my new Simmer Xflex 5.6 wave sail! Another big thank you to Hatteras Loop Fest 2008 event organizer Bill Bell and event sponser Avon Sail House who served up this sweet prize. I also scored a new T3 waist harness and a few t-shirts from DaKine.
Mahalo to everyone.




Looking back at the photos from the trip, here are a few of my favorite. Stuart, Thanks for taking them:





Ken Kellar layin it down at the Canadian Hole:

Ken again:

and again:



Looking at the long range forecast, the weekend looks sweet! Janis and I are going to go back down Friday morning for a four day weeekend. Don't want to miss the loop off! I've perfected a great back loop bail out that I think I could probably take the trophy for most spetacular loop crash! Been had plenty of those!

No comments: